Wimbledon Art Fair returns from 15-18 November 2018 to showcase the work of over 150 of London's most exciting artists and makers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic group of volunteers to help run the amazing Wimbledon Art Fair. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the creative industries and be part of a team hosting an event that attracts around 8,000 visitors annually.
- Maintaining a welcoming and friendly atmosphere throughout the show.
- Dealing with any queries or questions about Wimbledon Art Fair.
- Helping visitors to navigate the studios, directing them to the artist they are looking for.
- Providing information about Wimbledon Art Fair and the artists taking part in the show.
- Maximising opportunities for visitors to donate and purchase affordable artwork. Wimbledon Art Fair is self-funded and we rely on the generosity of our visitors to keep it going.
Try something new and gain additional skills in event management and organisation with Wimbledon Art Studios.
If you're interested in this volunteer role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send successful candidates a registration form to fill in with their available times.
Food will be provided throughout and we are happy to provide references.